The Techies will culminate in an award ceremony on Thursday May 9, 2019 at Hartham Park, Corsham from 7pm-10pm.
Hartham Park is a fitting venue as it’s home to the Corsham Institute, a not-for-profit organisation focusing on education, research and development in the digital sector.
The award ceremony will be a true celebration of the innovation and entrepreneurialism of the Swindon & Wiltshire tech community.
Tickets for the event cost £40 (inclusive of VAT) and include a drink, bowl food, the award ceremony and entertainment.
The Techies Awards Menu 2019 includes individual bowls of:
- Cod Goujons, Twice Cooked Chunky Chips, Minted Mushy Peas & Tartare Sauce
- Chicken Caesar Chicken Breast pieces sat on a Bed of Cos Lettuce With Lardons of Bacon, Parmesan Shavings, Ciabatta Croutons & a Caesar Dressing
- Mushroom & Mozzarella Burger & Salad With Twice Cooked Chunky Chips (V)
- Beef Rogan Josh & Steamed Basmati Rice (GF)
- Moroccan Vegetable & Lentil Tagine & Steamed Basmati Rice (GF) (Vegan)
- Mini Burger Sliders With Twice Cooked Chunky Chips
(V) Suitable for Vegetarian Guest (GF) Suitable for Gluten Free Guests
Fluffy Puffin will be providing the refreshments during the interval, offering a selection of award-winning sorbets and ice creams served with a difference.
This year the bar at Hartham Park will be open for an extra hour from 10pm-11pm for anyone wishing to enjoy a post awards celebratory drink.
We look forward to celebrating with you on the night!