Tickets to The Techies 2020 will go on sale in early 2020. Keep an eye on our website and social feeds for the latest news. We have left the information below from our 2019 awards for reference, to give you a bit of a taste for what the awards night will include. We’re hoping for a sell out again next year!
PLEASE NOTE: DUE TO POPULAR DEMAND THE TECHIES 2019 IS A COMPLETE SELL OUT! FOR ANY TICKET ENQUIRIES PLEASE EMAIL: email@example.com
The Techies will culminate in an award ceremony on Thursday May 9, 2019 at Hartham Park, Corsham from 7pm-10pm.
Hartham Park is a fitting venue as it’s home to the Corsham Institute, a not-for-profit organisation focusing on education, research and development in the digital sector.
The award ceremony will be a true celebration of the innovation and entrepreneurialism of the Swindon & Wiltshire tech community.
Tickets for the event cost £40 (inclusive of VAT) and include a drink, bowl food, the award ceremony and entertainment.
The Techies Awards Menu 2019 includes individual bowls of:
- Cod Goujons, Twice Cooked Chunky Chips, Minted Mushy Peas & Tartare Sauce
- Chicken Caesar Chicken Breast pieces sat on a Bed of Cos Lettuce With Lardons of Bacon, Parmesan Shavings, Ciabatta Croutons & a Caesar Dressing
- Mushroom & Mozzarella Burger & Salad With Twice Cooked Chunky Chips (V)
- Beef Rogan Josh & Steamed Basmati Rice (GF)
- Moroccan Vegetable & Lentil Tagine & Steamed Basmati Rice (GF) (Vegan)
- Mini Burger Sliders With Twice Cooked Chunky Chips
(V) Suitable for Vegetarian Guest (GF) Suitable for Gluten Free Guests
Fluffy Puffin will be providing the refreshments during the interval, offering a selection of award-winning sorbets and ice creams served with a difference.
This year the bar at Hartham Park will be open for an extra hour from 10pm-11pm for anyone wishing to enjoy a post awards celebratory drink.
We look forward to celebrating with you on the night!