The Techies 2020 will be hosted at a brand new venue this year, the Pattern Church in Swindon on Thursday 21st May 2020 from 7-10pm.
The award ceremony will be a true celebration of the innovation and entrepreneurialism of the Swindon & Wiltshire tech community.
Tickets for the event cost £45 and include a drink, bowl food, the award ceremony and entertainment. The dress code is smart casual and it’s most definitely not going to be another boring black tie, chicken dinner affair!
- Cod Goujons, Twice Cooked Chunky Chips, Minted Mushy Peas & Tartare Sauce
- Chicken Caesar Chicken Breast pieces sat on a Bed of Cos Lettuce With Lardons of Bacon, Parmesan Shavings, Ciabatta Croutons & a Caesar Dressing
- Mushroom & Mozzarella Burger & Salad With Twice Cooked Chunky Chips (V)
- Beef Rogan Josh & Steamed Basmati Rice (GF)
- Moroccan Vegetable & Lentil Tagine & Steamed Basmati Rice (GF) (Vegan)
- Mini Burger Sliders With Twice Cooked Chunky Chips
(V) Suitable for Vegetarian Guest (GF) Suitable for Gluten Free Guests
Back by popular demand, Fluffy Puffin will be providing the refreshments during the interval, offering a selection of award-winning sorbets and ice creams served with a difference.
We look forward to celebrating with you on the night!
See inside the Techies 2020 venue by watching the video below.