Enter the Techies 2020
The Techies 2020 will open for entries on Monday 6th January 2020. Visit the website and follow our social feeds for the latest Techies Swindon & Wiltshire news on the run up to the award scheme opening.
Please find general Techies Awards information below. This relates to our 2019 awards, but will be mostly the same for 2020 apart from the deadline dates. Please use as a rough guide.
All categories are open to one-man-bands and corporations, ensuring the awards are fully inclusive.
Each award winner will receive a certificate and an award. We are also in negotiation with several companies to get ‘Pizza Friday’ vouchers, doughnuts and team building perks to ensure there is a real sense of inclusion for each and every winning team member.
Competition Rules & Eligibility
- Submit your entries online via the-techies-sw.co.uk (no limit to the number of categories you enter) by midnight on 08/04/2019. Entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
- No responsibility will be accepted by the competition organisers for any incomplete entries. If you have not submitted all of the information required, you will not be entered into the competition.
- One condition of entry is that all entrants co-operate with The Business Exchange South West Limited, for the publication of a story about their business (whether before or after the announcement of the winners) and also with any other media coverage that may be given to their business.
- The organisers will take reasonable steps to avoid disclosure of any information expressly identified by entrants as confidential. However, the organisers can accept no responsibility for any failure of confidentiality. Entrants should take appropriate steps, prior to entering the competition, to remove or identify commercially sensitive information and to protect those aspects of their entry that may be patentable or registerable as designs or are otherwise secret and all other intellectual property rights.
- The Techies is open to any individual, partnership, company, or organisation carrying out their business in Wiltshire, other than employees or participating sponsors and their immediate families.
- There can be no appeal against the decision of the organisers, or any of the judge or committee appointed by them; their decisions must be accepted as final in respect of all matters concerning this competition, including the interpretation of these rules and conditions. Should the organisers consider sufficient entries have not been received, they reserve the right to reduce the number of prizes to be awarded. Any funds received for entering the awards will be returned to the entrant in this instance.
Award entries close at midnight on Monday April 8, 2019.