Entries for the Techies 2021 are now open
The Techies Awards 2021 opened for entries on Monday 7th June 2021. You can enter multiple categories, but please check the competition rules and eligibility before entering. The award scheme is only open to businesses based in Swindon and Wiltshire.
Competition Rules & Eligibility
- Submit your entries online via the-techies-sw.co.uk (no limit to the number of categories you enter) by midnight on 17/09/2021. Entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
- No responsibility will be accepted by the competition organisers for any incomplete entries. If you have not submitted all of the information required, you will not be entered into the competition.
- One condition of entry is that all entrants co-operate with The Business Exchange South West Limited, for the publication of a story about their business (whether before or after the announcement of the winners) and also with any other media coverage that may be given to their business.
- The organisers will take reasonable steps to avoid disclosure of any information expressly identified by entrants as confidential. However, the organisers can accept no responsibility for any failure of confidentiality. Entrants should take appropriate steps, prior to entering the competition, to remove or identify commercially sensitive information and to protect those aspects of their entry that may be patentable or registerable as designs or are otherwise secret and all other intellectual property rights.
- The Techies is open to any individual, partnership, company, or organisation carrying out their business in Wiltshire.
- There can be no appeal against the decision of the organisers, or any of the judge or committee appointed by them; their decisions must be accepted as final in respect of all matters concerning this competition, including the interpretation of these rules and conditions. Should the organisers consider sufficient entries have not been received, they reserve the right to reduce the number of prizes to be awarded. Any funds received for entering the awards will be returned to the entrant in this instance.
Award entries close at midnight on Friday 17th September 2021.