Businesses throughout Swindon, Wiltshire and beyond are being encouraged to enter the region’s flagship awards for tech firms.
Following a successful launch in 2018, The Techies are back and once again set to highlight the breadth and depth of talent the area has to offer, showcasing some of the most successful companies around.
Swindon and Wiltshire has firmly established itself as a technology hub, with an impressive core of businesses flying the flag for the county and the UK in general. The Techies will again celebrate the innovation and entrepreneurship of the IT community across a range of categories.
The categories for this year are:
- Most Innovative Tech Solution – (Won by ojo solutions in 2018)
- Best User Experience – (Won by Render in 2018)
- The Cutting IT Award (recognising emerging technology) – (Won by Blue Frontier in 2018)
- Using Tech to Transform Business – (Won by Render in 2018)
- Driven By Data – (Won by Infinity Nation in 2018)
- Tech Team of the Year – (Won by Purple Lime in 2018)
- Cloud Innovation of the Year – (Won by Brighter Sight in 2018)
- Best Tech Security – (Won by Foregenix in 2018)
- Social Impact Award – (Won by ojo solutions in 2018)
- Future Tech Superstar – (Won by Leon Johnson, Render in 2018)
- Best Tech Support Service – (Won by ISN in 2018)
- Flying the Flag for Swindon & Wiltshire Tech – (Won by Cardwave in 2018)
To nominate your business and join other tech firms as part of The Techies 2019, simply apply online at the-techies-sw.co.uk/entries
The deadline for award entries is 00.00hrs on Monday April 8th, 2019. Entries will be considered by a panel of judges including: Ali Hadavizadeh, Program Manager for Farm491; Mirabelle Mack, Business Growth Officer for Swindon Borough Council; George Gill, board member of the Swindon and Wiltshire Local Enterprise Partnership; James Eades, Managing Director of Systemagic; Gabriella Cox, Enterprise Europe Network Sector Lead – Creative and Digital; Jack Maxton, Chief of Digital at Hartham Park; and Kate Westbrook, Technology and Contracts Lawyer for Thrings Law.
Each category winner will receive a certificate and an award.
Join the conversation on Twitter using the hashtag: #TheWiltshireTechies and follow @TheTechiesUK
Pictured above: The ISN team, winner of the Best Tech Support Service category 2018